9. Meetings of the Council.-
(1) The Council shall meet at least twice in a year at such time and place as may be appointed by the Council.
(2) The quorum necessary for the transaction of business at a meeting of the Council shall be nine.
(3) The President when present shall preside at every meeting of the Council and in his absence the Vice-President and in the absence of both any other member elected by the members present from amongst themselves shall preside at such meeting.
(4) Save as otherwise provided in this Act, all questions which come up before any meeting of the Council shall be decided by a majority of the members present and voting.
(5) In the case of an equality of votes, the President shall have a casting vote.
(6) Subject to the provisions of sub-sections (1) to (5), the Council shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to transaction of business at its meetings as may be provided by regulations.