47. Scrutiny of applications for registration.-
(1) After the date appointed for the receipt of applications for registration under sub-section (2) of section 45, all applications for registration shall be addressed to the Registrar of the State Veterinary Council and shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee not exceeding twenty-five rupees.
(2) If upon such application the Registrar of the State Veterinary Council is of the opinion that the applicant is entitled to have his name entered on the State veterinary register, he shall enter thereon the name of the applicant:
Provided that no person, whose name has under the provisions of this Act been removed from the State veterinary register of any State, shall be entitled to have his name entered on the State veterinary register of another State except with the approval of the State Veterinary Council from whose register his name was removed.
(3) Any person whose application for registration is rejected by the Registrar of the State Veterinary Council may, within three months from the date of such rejection, appeal to the State Veterinary Council.
(4) A person aggrieved by the decision of the State Veterinary Council under sub-section (3) may, within sixty days from the communication to him of such decision, appeal to the State Government.
(5) Upon entry in the State veterinary register of a name under this section, the Registrar of the State Veterinary Council shall issue a certificate of registration in the prescribed form.