45. First preparation of register.-
(1) For the purpose of first preparing the State veterinary register, the State Government shall, by notification in the Official Gazette, constitute a Registration Tribunal consisting of three persons holding recognised veterinary qualifications and shall also appoint a Registrar who shall act as Secretary of the Tribunal.
(2) The State Government shall, by the same or a like notification, appoint a date on or before which application for registration, which shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee, not exceeding twenty-five rupees, shall be made to the Registration Tribunal.
(3) The Registration Tribunal shall examine every application received on or before the appointed date, and, if it is satisfied that the applicant is qualified for registration under section 46, shall direct the entry of the name of the applicant on the register.
(4) The register so prepared shall thereafter be published in such manner as the State Government may direct, and any person aggrieved by a decision of the Registration Tribunal expressed or implied in the register as so published may, within sixty days from the date of such publication, appeal to an authority appointed by the State Government in this behalf by notification in the Official Gazette.
(5) The Registrar shall amend the register in accordance with the decisions of the authority appointed under sub-section (4) and shall thereupon issue to every person whose name is entered in the register a certificate of registration in the prescribed form.
(6) Upon the establishment of the State Veterinary Council, the register shall be given into its custody, and the State Government may direct that all or any specified part of the application fees for registration in the first register shall be paid to the credit of the State Veterinary Council.