44. Preparation and maintenance of State veterinary practitioners register.-
(1) The State Government shall as soon as may be cause to be prepared in the manner hereinafter provided a register of veterinary practitioners to be known as the State veterinary register for the State.
(2) The State Veterinary Council shall on its establishment assume the duty of maintaining the State veterinary register in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
(3) The State veterinary register shall contain the names of the persons possessing the recognised veterinary qualifications.
(4) The State veterinary register shall include the following particulars, namely:-
(a) the full name, nationality and residential address of the registered person;
(b) the date of his admission in the State veterinary register;
(c) his qualification for registration and the date on which he obtained such qualification and authority which conferred it;
(d) his professional address; and
(e) such further particulars as may be prescribed.