11. Appointment of Secretary and other officers or servants.-
(1) The Council may, with the previous sanction of the Central Government, appoint a Secretary (who shall also act as Treasurer unless the Council appoints any other person as Treasurer) and may appoint such other officers and employees as it may deem necessary to carry out the purposes of this Act.
(2) The terms and conditions of service of the Secretary, other officers and employees appointed by the Council shall be such as may be provided by regulations.
(3) The Secretary, officers and other employees of the Council shall be deemed to the public servants within the meaning of section 21 of the Indian Penal Code (45 of 1860).
(4) All orders and decisions and other instruments of the Council shall be authenticated by the signature of the Secretary or any other officer of the Council duly authorised by it in this behalf.