1[The First Schedule
(See Section 7)
Objects to Which the Funds of The Society May Be Applied
(1) Aid to the sick and wounded members of the Armed Forces of the Union in accordance with the terms and spirit of the Geneva Conventions of 12th August, 1949 and discharge of other obligations devolving upon the Society under the Conventions as the recognised auxiliary of the Armed Forces Medical Services.
(2) Aid to the demobilised sick anti wounded members of the Armed Forces of the Union.
(3) Maternity and Child Welfare.
(4) Junior Red Cross.
(5) Nursing and ambulance work.
(6) Provision of relief for the mitigation of suffering caused by epidemics, earthquakes, famines, floods and other disasters, whether in India or outside.
(7) The establishment and maintenance of peace among all nations in accordance with the decisions of the International Red Cross Organisation.
(8) Work parties to provide comforts and necessary garments, etc., for hospitals and health institutions.
(9) The expenses of management of the Society and its branches and affiliated societies and bodies.
(10) The representation of the Society on or at International or other Committees formed for furthering objects similar to those of the Society.
(11) The improvement of health, prevention of disease and mitigation of suffering and such other cognate objects as may be approved by the Society from time to time.]