6. Dissolution and transfer of property of Joint War Committee.
Upon the nomination of the first members of the Society and the appointment of the Managing Body
(a) the Committee shall be dissolved;
(b) all property, moveable or immoveable, of or belonging to the Committee shall vest in the Society and shall be applied by the Managing Body to the objects and purposes hereinafter set out; and
(c) all the debts and liabilities of the Committee shall be transferred to the Society, and shall thereafter be discharged and satisfied by it out of the aforesaid property, and each and every member of the Committee shall be wholly discharged therefrom.
1. Section 5 renumbered as sub-section (1) thereof by Act 14 of 1992, s. 3 (w.e.f. 23-1-1992).
2. Subs. by Act 22 of 1956, s. 3, for "shall, within six months from the commencement of this Act and subject to the condition of previous publication, make rules for the management, control".
3. Subs. by Act 14 of 1992, s. 3, for certain words (w.e.f.23-1-1992).
4. For such rules, see Gazette of India, 1920, pt. I, p. 2055.
5. Subs. by Act 14 of 1992, s. 3, for clause (d) (w.e.f.23-1-1992). 6. The word "and" omitted by Act 22 of 1956, s. 3.
7. Subs. by Act 14 of 1992, s. 3, for clauses (ee) and (f) (w.e.f. 23-1-1992).
8. Ins. by s. 3, ibid. (w.e.f. 23-1-1992).