9. Disposal of forfeit.
Where a ship has been forfeited to Government under section 8, it may be disposed of in such manner as the 4[Central Government] 5*** directs:
Provided that, where the ship is sold under this section, due regard shall be had to the obligations imposed by the Treaty.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for "military, naval or air service of His Majesty".
2. The words "or any Gazetted Officer of the Royal Indian Marine Service" rep. by the A.O. 1937.
3. See Gazette of India, 1924. Pt. I, p. 188.
4. Subs. by the A.O. 1937, for "L.G.".
5. The words "subject to the control of the G.G. in C." rep by the A.O. 1937.