9. Officers, committees and servants of the Council.-
(1) constitute from amongst its members an Executive Committee and such other Committees for general or special purposes as the Council deems necessary to carry out the purposes of this Act;
(2) appoint a Registrar who shall act as Secretary and who may also, if deemed expedient, act as Treasurer;
(3) employ such other persons as the Council deems necessary to carry out the purposes of this Act;
(4) require and take from the Registrar, or from any other employee, such security for the due performance of his duties as the Council deems necessary; and
(5) with the previous sanction of the Central Government, fix the remuneration and allowances to be paid to the President, Vice-President and members of the Council and determine the conditions of service of the employees of the Council.