Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Indian Divorce Act, 1869

44. Power to make such orders after decree or confirmation

The High Court after a decree absolute for dissolution of marriage or a decree of nullity of marriage,

and the District Court after a decree for dissolution of marriage or of nullity of marriage has been confirmed,

may, upon application by petition for the purpose, make from time to time all such orders and provisions, with respect to the custody, maintenance and education of the minor children, and the marriage of whose parents was the subject of the decree, or for placing such children under the protection of the said court, as might have been made by such decree absolute or decree (as the case may be), or by such interim orders as aforesaid.

Indian Divorce Act, 1869 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys