Indian Christian Marriage Act,1872
77. What matters need not be proved in respect of marriage in accordance with Act
Whenever any marriage has been solemnized in accordance with the provisions of sections 4 and 5, it shall not be void merely on account of any irregularity in respect of any of the following matters, namely :-
(1) any statement made in regard to the dwelling of the persons married, or to the consent of any person whose consent to such marriage is required by law;
(2) the notice of the marriage;
(3) the certificate or translation thereof;
(4) the time and place at which the marriage has been solemnized;
(5) the registration of the marriage.