Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Indian Christian Marriage Act,1872

19. Consent of father, or guardian, or mother

The father, if living, of any minor or, if the father be dead, the guardian of the person of such minor, and, in case there be no such guardian, then the mother of such minor, may give consent to the minorís marriage, and such consent is hereby required for the same marriage, unless no person authorized to give such consent be resident in India.

Indian Christian Marriage Act, 1872 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys