Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Indian Christian Marriage Act,1872

11. Place for solemnizing marriage

No Clergyman of the Church of England shall solemnize a marriage in any place other than a church 20[where worship is generally held according to the forms of the Church of England], unless there is no 20[such] church within five miles distance by the shortest road from such place, or unless he has received a special license authorizing him to do so under the hand and seal of the Anglican Bishop of the Diocese or his Commissary.

Fee for special license

For such special license, the Registrar of the Diocese may charge such additional fee as he said Bishop from time to time authorizes.

Indian Christian Marriage Act, 1872 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys