5. Establishment of Illegal Migrants (Determination) Tribunals.-
(1) The Central Government may, by notification, establish, for the purposes of this Act, as many Illegal Migrants (Determination) Tribunals as it may deem necessary and specify the principal place of sitting of, and the territorial limits within which, each such Tribunal shall exercise its jurisdiction.
(2) No person shall be appointed as a member of any such Tribunal unless he is or has been a District Judge or an Additional District Judge in any State.
(3) Each Tribunal shall consist of1[two members].
(4) On the establishment of a Tribunal, the Central Government shall appoint one of the members thereof as the Chairman of such Tribunal.
(5) Each Tribunal shall sit in its principal place of sitting and in such other place or places as its Chairman may, from time to time, appoint.