34. Statutes how to be made.-
(1) The first Statutes of each Institute shall be made by the Board with the prior approval of the Visitor and a copy of the same shall be laid as soon as may be before each House of Parliament.
(2) The Board may, from time to time, make new or additional Statutes or may amend or repeal the Statutes in the manner provided in this section.
(3) Every new Statutes or addition to the Statutes or any amendment or repeal of Statutes shall require the prior approval of the Visitor who may grant assent or withhold assent or remit it to the Board for consideration.
(4) New Statutes or a Statute amending or repealing an existing Statute shall have no validity unless it has been assented to by the Visitor:
Provided that the Central Government with the prior approval of the Visitor may make or amend the Statutes for the Institute, if the same is required for uniformity, and a copy of the same shall be laid as soon as may be before each House of the Parliament.