39. Term of office and allowances payable to members of Co-ordination Forum.
(1) The term of office of a member referred to in clause (viii) of sub-section(2) of section 38 shall be three years from the date of nomination.
(2) The term of office of an ex officio member shall continue so long as the member holds the office by virtue of which he is a member.
(3) While nominating members to the Co-ordination Forum under clauses(iii), (iv) and (vi) of sub-section (2) of section 38, the Chairperson of the Co-ordination Forum shall, to the extent possible, ensure maximum possible representation from each Institute.
(4) The members of the Co-ordination Forum shall be entitled to travelling and such other allowances, as may be prescribed, for attending meetings of the Co-ordination Forum or its Committees thereof.