Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973

28. Persons enrolled on Central Register of Homoeopathy to notify change of place of residence or practice

Every person registered in the Central Register of Homoeopathy shall notify any transfer of the place of his residence or practice to the Central Council and to the Board concerned, within ninety days of such transfer, failing which his right to participate in the election of members to the Central Council or a Board shall be liable to be forfeited by order of the Central Government either permanently or for such period as may be specified therein.

Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys