9. Term of office and procedure of first Governing Body and allowances payable to members thereof.-
(1) Subject to the provisions of section 14, the members of the first Governing Body shall hold office during the pleasure of the Central Government.
(2) All questions at a meeting of the first Governing Body shall be decided by a majority of the members present thereof, and in the case of an equality of votes the Chairman or, in his absence, any other person presiding, shall have a second or casting vote.
(3) The quorum to constitute a meeting of the first Governing Body shall be 1[five] members.
(4) The members shall be paid out of the Fund of the Sammelan such 2[salary or allowances or both] may be prescribed and until so prescribed, as may be specified by the Central Government in this be halt.
1. Subs. by Act 1 of 1963, s. 4, for "three" (w.e.f. 25-1-1963).
2. Subs. by s. 4, ibid., for "allowances" (w.e.f. 25-1-1963).