11. Determination of first members.-
(1) The first Governing Body shall, as soon as may be, cause to be prepared, subject to such instructions, it any, as it may receive from the Central Government, a list of all persons who are to be considered as first members of the Sammelan within the meaning of sub-section (4) of section 4.
(2) The list shall be published in such manner as may be directed by the Central Government.
(3) If at any time after the publication in the list of first members under sub-section (2), it appears to the first Governing Body that the name of any person has been wrongly omitted from, or wrongly entered in the list, it may order such name to be inserted or omitted from that list and the list shall be amended accordingly: Provided that no order omitting the name of any person from the list shall be made unless that person has been given a reasonable opportunity of showing cause against such omission.
(4) No persons other than the persons named in the list prepared under this section shall be considered as first members of the Sammelan within the meaning of sub-section (4) of section 4.