29. Executive Officer and other employees of State Committee.
(1) The State Government shall appoint a person, from amongst its officers not below the rank of Deputy Secretary, to be the Executive Officer of the State Committee:
Provided that the person so appointed shall preferably be a Muslim.
(2) The Executive Officer of the State Committee shall act as its Secretary.
(3) The Executive Officer shall execute the decisions of the State Committee and perform such other functions as may be prescribed:
Provided that in case of any difference of opinion between the Executive Officer and the State Committee, he shall bring the matter to the notice of the State Government whose decision thereon shall be final.
(4) The State Committee shall, with the previous sanction of the State Government, employ such officers and other employees as it deems necessary to carry out the purposes of this Act.
(5) The term of office and conditions of service of officers and other employees shall be such as may be prescribed.