28. Meetings of State Committee.
(1) A State Committee shall meet at least twice in a year before the Haj day and once after the Haj is over.
(2) The number of members required to make a quorum at any meeting of the State Committee shall be one-third of its members.
(3) In addition to the number of meetings specified in sub-section (1), the State Committee may hold meetings as and when requisitioned by at least one-third of its members or when considered necessary by the Chairperson.
(4) All matters shall be decided by a majority of votes of the members present and, in the event of an equality of votes, the Chairperson or other person presiding shall have a casting vote.