10. Meetings of Committee.
(1) The Committee shall meet at least three times in a year before the commencement of the Haj season to plan and make arrangements for Haj and once after that to review all arrangements made by the Committee.
(2) In addition to the meetings specified in sub-section (1), the Committee may hold meetings as and when requisitioned by at least one-third of its members or when considered necessary by the Chairperson.
(3) The number of members required to make a quorum at any meeting of the Committee shall be one-third of its members.
(4) All matters shall be decided by a majority of votes of the members present and, in the event of an equality of votes, the Chairperson or other person presiding shall have a casting vote.
(5) The Committee shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings as may be determined by bye-laws.