Government Securities Act 2006
5. Transfer of Government securities. -
1. No transfer of a Government security shall be valid if it does not purport to convey the full title to the security.
2. The transfer of the Government securities shall be made in such form and in such manner as may be prescribed.
3. Any document relating to a Government security or any endorsement on a promissory note issued by the Government may, on the demand of a person who for any reason is unable to write, shall be executed on his behalf in such manner as may be prescribed.
4. Nothing in this section shall affect any order made by the Bank under this Act, or any order made by a Court upon the Bank.