46. Conduct of business.-
(1) The President shall make rules-
(a) for the allocation of business to the Ministers; and
(b) for the more convenient transaction of business with the Ministers including the procedure to be adopted in the case of a difference of opinion between the Administrator and the Council of Ministers or a Minister.
(2) Save as otherwise provided in this Act, all executive action of the Administrator, whether taken on the advice of his Ministers or otherwise, shall be expressed to be taken in the name of the Administrator.
(3) Orders and other instruments made and executed in the name of the Administrator, shall be authenticated in such manner as may be specified in rules to be made by the Administrator, and the validity of an order or instrument which is so authenticated shall not be called in question on the ground that it is not an order or instrument made or executed by the Administrator.
1. The second proviso omitted by Act 34 of 1986, s. 41 (w.e.f. 20-2-1987).
2. Sub-section (2) omitted by Act 69 of 1986, s. 44 (w.e.f. 20-2-1987).