45. Other provisions as to Ministers.-
(1) The Chief Minister shall be appointed by the President and the other Ministers shall be appointed by the President on the advice of the Chief Minister.
(2) The Ministers shall hold office during the pleasure of the President.
(3) The Council of Ministers shall be collectively responsible to the Legislative Assembly of the Union territory.
(4) Before a Minister enters upon his office, the Administrator shall administer to him the oaths of office and of secrecy according to the forms set out for the purpose in the First Schedule.
(5) A Minister who for any period of six consecutive months is not a member of the Legislative Assembly of the Union territory shall at the expiration of that period cease to be a Minister.
(6) The salaries and allowances of Ministers shall be such as the Legislative Assembly of the Union territory may from time to time by law determine, and until the Legislative Assembly so determines, shall be determined by the Administrator with the approval of the President.