27. Annual financial statement.-
(1) The Administrator of each Union territory shall in respect of every financial year cause to be laid before the Legislative Assembly of the Union territory, with the previous approval of the President, a statement of the estimated receipts and expenditure of the Union territory for that year, in this Part referred to as the "annual financial statement".
(2) The estimates of expenditure embodied in the annual financial statement shall show separately-
(a) the sums required to meet expenditure described by this Act as expenditure charged upon the Consolidated Fund of the Union territory, and
(b) the sums required to meet other expenditure proposed to be made from the Consolidated Fund of the Union territory;
and shall distinguish expenditure on revenue account from other expenditure.
(3) The following expenditure shall be expenditure charged on the Consolidated Fund of each Union territory:-
(a) the emoluments and allowances of the Administrator and other expenditure relating to his office as determined by the President by general or special order;
(b) the charges payable in respect of loans advanced to the Union territory from the Consolidated Fund of India including interest, sinking fund charges and redemption charges, and other expenditure connected therewith;
(c) the salaries and allowances of the Speaker and the Deputy Speaker of the Legislative Assembly;
(d) expenditure in respect of the salaries and allowances of a Judicial Commissioner;
(e) any sums required to satisfy any judgment, decree or award of any court or arbitral tribunal;
(f) expenditure incurred by the Administrator in the discharge of his special responsibility;
(g) any other expenditure declared by the Constitution or by law made by Parliament or by the Legislative Assembly of the Union territory to be so charged.
1. Subs. by Act 18 of 1987, s. 65, for "a Union territory" (w.e.f. 30-5-1987).
2. Subs. by Act 29 of 1975, s. 5, for "by the President" (w.e.f. 15- 8-1975).