Miscellaneous and Transitional Provisions
46. Consolidated Fund of the Capital.-
(1) As from such date as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint in this behalf, all revenues received in the Capital by the Government of India or the Lieutenant Governor in relation to any matter with respect to which the Legislative Assembly has power to make laws, and all grants made and 1[all loans advanced to the Capital from the Consolidated Fund of India and all loans raised by the Government of India or by the Lieutenant Governor upon the security of the Consolidated Fund of the Capital] and all moneys received by the Capital in repayment of loans shall form one Consolidated Fund to be entitled "the Consolidated Fund of the National Capital Territory of Delhi" (referred to in this Act as the Consolidated Fund of the Capital).
(2) No moneys out of the Consolidated Fund of the Capital shall be appropriated except in accordance with and for the purposes and in the manner provided in this Act.
(3) The custody of the Consolidated Fund of the Capital, the payment of moneys into such Fund, the withdrawal of moneys therefrom and all other matters connected with or ancillary to those matters shall be regulated by rules made by the Lieutenant Governor with the approval of the President.
1. Subs. by Act 38 of 2001, s. 7, for "all loans advanced to the Capital from the Consolidated Fund of India" (w.e.f. 10-5-2006).