The Freedom of Information Act, 2002
19. Rule making power by competent authority.-
- The competent authority may, by notification in the Official Gazette, make rules to carry out the provisions of this Act.
- In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:-
- the fee payable under sub-section (1) of section 7;
- the authority before whom an appeal may be preferred under sub-section (1) of section 12;
- any other matter which is required to be, or may be, prescribed.