Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

The Foreign Marriage Act, 1969

3.Marriages Officers .-

For the purposes of this Act, the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, appoint such of its diplomatic or consular officers as it may think fit to the Marriage Officers for any Foreign country.

Explanation -- In this section "diplomatic Officer" mean and ambassador, envoy, minister, high commissioner, commissioner charged' affairs or other diplomatic representative or a counselor or secretary of an embassy, legation or high commission.  

Foreign Marriage Act, 1969 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys