Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010
32. Revision of orders by Central Government.-
1. The Central Government may, either of its own motion or on an application for revision by the person registered under this Act, call for and examine the record of any proceeding under this Act in which any such order has been passed by it and may make such inquiry or cause such inquiry to be made and, subject to the provisions of this Act, may pass such order thereon as it thinks fit.
2. The Central Government shall not of its own motion revise any order under this section if the order has been made more than one year previously.
3. In the case of an application for revision under this section by the person referred to in sub-section (1), the application must be made within one year from the date on which the order in question was communicated to him or the date on which he otherwise came to know of it, whichever is earlier:
Provided that the Central Government may, if it is satisfied that such person was prevented by sufficient cause from making the application within that period, admit an application made after the expiry of that period.
4. The Central Government shall not revise any order where an appeal against the order lies but has not been made and the time within which such appeal may be made has not expired or such person has not waived his right of appeal or an appeal has been filed under this Act.
5. Every application by such person for revision under this section shall be accompanied by such fee, as may be prescribed.
Explanation.-- An order by the Central Government declining to interfere shall, for the purposes of this section, be deemed not to be an order prejudicial to such person.