4. Offices and agencies.-
(1) The head office of the Corporation shall be at Madras or at such other place as the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, specify.
4[(2) The Corporation may establish offices or agencies at other places in or outside India: Provided that no such office or agency shall be established at any place outside India without the previous approval of the Central Government.]
1. The words "except the State of Jammu and Kashmir" omitted by Act 67 of 1972, s. 2 (w.e.f. 15-12-1972).
2. 17th December, 1964, vide notification No. G.S.R. 1808, dated 16th December, 1964, see Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part II, sec. 3 (i).
3. Ins. by s. Act 67 of 1972, s. 3 (w.e.f. 15-12-1972).
4. Subs. by s. 4, ibid., for sub-section (2) (w.e.f. 15-12-1972).