35. Annual report on the working of Food Corporations.-
(1) A Food Corporation shall, as soon as possible after the end of each year, submit to the Central Government an annual report on the working and affairs of the Corporation.
(2) The Central Government shall, as soon as may be after the receipt of such report, cause such report and the audit report received under section 34 2[together with any comments thereon or supplement thereto by the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India] to be laid before both Houses of Parliament.
1. Subs. by Act 12 of 2000, s. 2, for section 34 (w.e.f. 2-6-2000).
2. Ins. by Act 67 of 1972, s. 7 (w.e.f. 15-12-1972).