31. Funds of Food Corporation.-
(1) A Food Corporation shall have its own fund and all receipts of the Corporation shall be credited thereto and all payments of the Corporation shall be met therefrom.
(2) Such fund shall be applied for meeting all administrative expenses of the Food Corporation and for carrying out the purposes of this Act.
1. Subs. by Act 36 of 1988, s. 2, for sub-section (1) (w.e.f. 20-8-1988).
2. Subs. by Act 27 of 2001, s. 2, for the proviso (w.e.f. 22-5-2001).
3. Ins. by Act 67 of 1972, s. 5 (w.e.f. 15-12-1972).