12. Officers and other employees of Corporation.-
(1) The Central Government shall after consultation with the Corporation, appoint a person to be the Secretary of the Corporation.
(2) Subject to such rules as may be made by the Central Government in this behalf, the Corporation may appoint such other officers and employees as it considers necessary for the efficient performance of its functions.
(3) The methods of appointment, the conditions of service and the scales of pay of the officers and other employees of the Corporation shall-
(a) as respects the Secretary, be such as may be prescribed;
(b) as respects the other officers and employees, be such as may be determined by regulations made by the Corporation under this Act.
1. Ins. by Act 57 of 1968, s. 2 (w.e.f 28-12-1968).
2. Subs. by Act 12 of 1977, s. 2, for "subject to the provisions of sub-sections (4), (5) and (6)" (w.e.f. 31-12-1976).