6. Sale or purchase of farming produce.-
(1) Where, under a farming agreement, the delivery of any farming produce is to be-
(a) taken by the Sponsor at the farm gate, he shall take such delivery within the agreed time; (b) effected by the farmer, it shall be the responsibility of the Sponsor to ensure that all preparations for the timely acceptance of such delivery have been made.
(2) The Sponsor may, before accepting the delivery of any farming produce, inspect the quality or any other feature of such produce as specified in the farming agreement, otherwise, he shall be deemed to have inspected the produce and shall have no right to retract from acceptance of such produce at the time of its delivery or thereafter.
(3) The Sponsor shall,- (a) where the farming agreement relates to seed production, make payment of not less than twothird of agreed amount at the time of delivery and the remaining amount after due certification, but not later than thirty days of delivery;
(b) in other cases, make payment of agreed amount at the time of accepting the delivery of farming produce and issue a receipt slip with details of the sale proceeds.
(4) The State Government may prescribe the mode and manner in which payment shall be made to the farmer under sub-section (3).