12. Appointment of Administrator and other officer of the Corporation.-
(1) There shall be an Administrator of the Corporation who shall be appointed by the Central Government.
(2) The Administrator shall be the chief executive officer of the Corporation and all other officers of the Corporation shall be subordinate to him.
(3) The Administrator shall have the right to take part in the discussions of the Corporation or of any of its committees but shall not have the right to vote at the meetings of the Corporation or of any of its committees: Provided that when one of the members of the Corporation is appointed under sub-section (1) as the Administrator, such Administrator shall have all the rights and privileges of a member.
(4) The Corporation may appoint such other officers as it may consider necessary for the efficient performance of its functions under this Act.