Export-Import Bank of India Act, 1981
Chapter II: Establishment of the Export-Import Bank of India and Incorporation Thereof
3. Establishment and incorporation of Export-Import Bank of India.-
1. With effect from such date as the Central Government may, by notification, appoint, there shall be established for the purposes of this Act a corporation to be known as the Export-Import Bank of India.
2. The Exim Bank shall be a body corporate with the name aforesaid having perpetual succession and a common seal with power, subject to the provisions of this Act, to acquire, hold and dispose of property and to contract, and may, by that name, sue or be sued.
3. The head office of the Exim Bank shall be at Bombay or at such other place as the Central Government may, by notification, specify.
4. The Exim Bank may establish offices, branches or agencies at such places in or outside India as it may consider necessary.