23. Terms and conditions of service and code of conduct of the teachers, etc.-
(1) All the teachers and other academic staff of the University shall, in the absence of any agreement to the contrary, be governed by the terms and conditions of service and code of conduct as are specified in the Statutes, the Ordinances and the Regulations.
(2) The emoluments of members of the academic staff shall be such as may be prescribed by the Ordinances.
(3) Every teacher and other member of the academic staff of the University shall be appointed on a written contract, the form of which shall be prescribed by the Ordinances.
(4) A copy of every contract referred to in clause (3) shall be deposited with the Registrar.