Energy Conservation Act, 2001
16. Establishment of Fund by State Government.-
1. The State Government shall constitute a Fund to be called the State Energy Conservation Fund for the purposes of promotion of efficient use of energy and its conservation within the State.
2. To the Fund shall be credited all grants and loans that may be made by the State Government or, Central Government or any other organisation or individual for the purposes of this Act.
3. The Fund shall be applied for meeting the expenses incurred for implementing the provisions of this Act.
4. The Fund created under sub-section (1) shall be administered by such persons or any authority and in such manner as may be specified in the rules made by the State Government.