Employee's Provident Funds Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
[SCHEDULE III : MATTERS FOR WHICH PROVISION MAY BE MADE IN THE PENSION SCHEME
[See Section 6A(5)]
1. The employees or class of employees to whom the Pension Scheme shall apply.
2. The time within which the employees who are not members of the 127[Pension] Scheme under section 6A as it stood before the commencement of the Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions (Amendment) Act, 1996 (hereinafter, in this Schedule, referred to as the amending Act) shall opt for the Pension Scheme.
3. The portion of employer's contribution to the Provident Fund which shall be credited to the Pension Fund and the manner in which it is credited.
4. The minimum qualifying service for being eligible for pension and the manner in which the employees may be granted the benefits of their past service under section 6A as it stood before the commencement of the amending Act.
5. The regulation of the manner in which and the period of service for which no contribution is received.
6. The manner in which employees' interest will be protected against default in payment of contribution by the employer.
7. The manner in which the accounts of the Pension Fund shall be kept and investment of moneys belonging to Pension Fund to be made subject to such pattern of investment as may be determined by the Central Government.
8. The form in which an employees shall furnish particulars about himself and the members of his family whenever required.
9. The forms, registers and records to be maintained in respect of employees, required for the administration of the Pension Scheme.
10. The scale of pension and pensionary benefits and the conditions relating to grant of such benefits to the employees.
11. The manner in which the exempted establishments have to pay contribution towards the Pension Scheme and the submission of returns relating thereto.
12. The mode of disbursement of pension and arrangements to be entered into with such disbursing agencies as may be specified for the purpose.
13. The manner in which the expenses for administering the Pension Scheme will be met from the income of the Pension Fund.
14. Any other matter which is to be provided for in the Pension Scheme or which may be necessary or proper for the purpose of implementation of the Pension Scheme.]