4. Establishment and incorporation of Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University.-
(1) The University established and incorporated under the Bihar Agricultural University Act, 1987 (Bihar Act 8 of 1988), in so far as it relates to the Rajendra Agricultural University shall be established as a body corporate under this Act by the name of the "Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University".
(2) The headquarters of the University shall be at Pusa in the State of Bihar and it may also establish campuses at such other places within its jurisdiction as it may deem fit; Provided that the University shall integrate the existing campus and other associated facilities of the Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa and the effective date of take-over shall be as specified in the notification published in the Official Gazette.
(3) The first Chancellor, the first Vice-Chancellor and the first members of the Board, the academic Council and all persons who may hereafter become such officers or members, so long as they continue to hold such office or membership are hereby constituted a body corporate by the name of the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University.
(4) The University shall have perpetual succession and a common seal and shall sue and be sued by the said name.