Dramatic Performances Act, 1876
1. This Act has been repealed in its application to Madras, to Andhra Pradesh, to Madhya Pradesh and to Andaman and Nicobar Islands by various State enactments and regulations.
This Acts has been repealed in the Union Territory of Delhi by Notification No. G.S.R. 850, dated 6th. June, 1964.
The Act has been amended in Punjab by Punjab Act No. 48 of 1956.
2. Substituted by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 2) Order, 1956, for the words "Part B States".
3. The words "And it shall come into force at once" omitted by Act No. 10 of 1914.
4. Substituted by the A.O. 1948, for the words "British India or British Burma".
5. The words "and Rangoon" omitted by the A.O. 1937.
6. The words "with the sanction of the G. G. in C." omitted by Act No. 4 of 1914.