36. Appeals to the High Court.-
(1) Where an appeal is declared by this Act to lie from the Controller to the High Court, the appeal shall be made within three months of the date of the order passed by the Controller.
(2) In calculating the said period of three months, the time (if any) occupied in granting a copy of the order appealed against shall be excluded.
(3) The High Court may, if it thinks fit, obtain the assistance of an expert in deciding such appeals, and the decision of the High Court shall be final.
(4) The High Court my make rules consistent with this Act as to the conduct and procedure of all proceedings under this Act before it.