Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Depositories Act, 1996

3. Form of appeal

Any person aggrieved by an order of the Board made under the Act or the regulations made thereunder, may prefer an appeal to the Central Government in the Form.

Depositories Act, 1996 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys