8. Committees of Corporation.
(1) The Board may constitute an Executive Committee consisting of such number of directors as may be prescribed.
(2) The Executive Committee shall discharge such functions as may be prescribed or may be delegated to it by the Board.
(3) The Board may constitute such other committees, whether consisting wholly of directors or wholly of other persons or partly of directors and partly of other persons as it thinks fit for the purpose of discharging such of its functions as may be prescribed or may be delegated to them by the Board.
(4) A committee constituted under this section shall meet at such times and places and shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings as may be prescribed.
(5) The members of a committee (other than directors of the Board) shall be paid by the Corporation such fees and allowances for attending its meetings and for attending to any other work of the Corporation as may be prescribed.