32. First preparation of register.-
(1) For the purpose of first preparing the register of dentists, the 1[State] Government shall, by notification in the Official Gazette, constitute a Registration Tribunal consisting of three persons and shall also appoint a Registrar who shall act as Secretary of the Tribunal.
(2) The 1[State] Government shall, by the same or a like notification, appoint a date on or before which application for registration, which shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee, shall be made to the Registration Tribunal.
(3) The Registration Tribunal shall examine every application received on or before the appointed date, and if it is satisfied that the applicant is qualified for registration under section 33, shall direct the entry of the name of the applicant on the register.
(4) The register so prepared shall thereafter be published in such manner as the 1[State] Government may direct, and any person aggrieved by a decision of the Registration Tribunal expressed or implied in the register as so published may, within thirty days from the date of such publication, appeal to an authority appointed by the 1[State] Government in this behalf by notification in the Official Gazette.
(5) The Registrar shall amend the register in accordance with the decisions of the authority appointed under sub-section (4) and shall thereupon issue to every person whose name is entered on the register a certificate of registration in the prescribed form.
(6) Upon the constitution of the 1[State] Council, the register shall be given into its custody, and the 1[State] Government may direct that all or any specified part of the application fees for registration in the first register shall be paid to the credit of the 1[State] Council.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for "Provincial".
2. Ins. by Act 42 of 1972, s. 18 (w.e.f. 1-11-1972).
3. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for "Province".