31. Preparation and maintenance of register.-
(1) The 1[State] Government shall as soon as may be cause to be prepared in the manner hereinafter provided a register of dentists for the 3[State].
(2) The 1[State] Council shall upon its constitution assume the duty of maintaining the register in accordance with the provisions of this Act.
(3) The register of dentists shall be maintained in two Parts, A and B, persons possessing recognised dental qualifications being registered in Part A and persons not possessing such qualifications being registered in Part B.
(4) The register shall include the following particulars, namely:-
(a) the full name, nationality and residential address of the registered person;
(b) the date of this first admission to the register;
(c) his qualification for registration, and the date on which he obtained his degree or diploma in dentistry, if any, and the authority which conferred it;
(d) his professional address; and
(e) such further particulars as may be prescribed.