23. Composition of Joint State Councils.-
A Joint 3[State] Council shall consist of the following members, namely:-
(a) two members elected from among themselves by dentists registered in Part A of the register of each of the participating 4[States];
(b) two members elected from among themselves by dentists registered in Part B of the register of each of the participating 4[States];
6[(c) the heads of dental colleges, if any, in all the participating States which train students for any any of the recognised dental qualifications included in Part I of the Schedule, ex officio;]
(d) one member elected by the Medical Council or the Council of Medical Registration, of each participating 5[State], as the case may be;
(e) two members nominated by each participating 3[State] Government;
7[(f) the Chief Medical Officer of each participating State, by whatever name called, ex officio.]
1. Added by Act 12 of 1955, s. 7.
2. Ins. by the Adaptation of Laws (No. 3) Order, 1956.
3. Subs. by the A. O. 1950, for "Provincial".
4. Subs., ibid., for "Provinces".
5. Subs., ibid., for "Province".
6. Subs. by Act 12 of 1955, s. 8, for clause (c).
7. Ins. by Act 42 of 1972, s. 16 (w.e.f. 1-11-1972).