(1) The Executive Committee 4[may, subject to regulations, if any, made by the Council appoint] such number of Inspectors as it deems necessary to attend at any examinations held by authorities in the 5[States] 2*** which grant recognised dental or dental hygiene qualifications and to inspect any institution recognised as a training institution.
(2) Inspectors appointed under this section shall not interfere with the course of any examination but they shall report to the Executive Committee on the sufficiency of every examination at which they attend and of the courses of study and training at every institution which they inspect, and on any other matters with regard to which the Executive Committee may require them to report.
(3) The Executive Committee shall forward a copy of such report to the authority or institution concerned and shall also forward copies with remarks, if any, of the authority or institution concerned thereon to the Central Government and to the Government of the State in which the authority or institution is situated.
1. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for "Province".
2. The words "of India" omitted, ibid.
3. Subs. ibid., for "Provincial".
4. Subs. by Act 12 of 1955, s. 6, for "may appoint".
5. Subs. by the A.O. 1950, for "Provinces".
6. Ins. by Act 42 of 1972, s. 9 (w.e.f. 1-11-1973).