21. Powers of the Executive Board and its office-bearers.-
(1) The Executive Board shall exercise on behalf of the Committee all powers conferred on the Committee by the provisions of this Act which are not expressly reserved to be exercised by the Committee in general meeting.
(2) The President or any other office-bearer of the Executive Board may exercise such powers and perform such duties as may be prescribed by regulations or as may, from time to time, be delegated by the Executive Board.
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1) or sub-section (2), the President may, on his own motion or otherwise, after calling the record of any case, revise any order passed by any authority to whom such powers have been delegated by the Executive Board and-
(i) confirm, modify or set aside the order,
(ii) impose any penalty or set aside, reduce, confirm or enhance the penalty imposed upon any employee of the Committee,
(iii) remit the case to the authority which made the order or to any other authority directing such further action or inquiry as considered proper in the circumstances of the case, or
(iv) pass such other orders as he deems fit.
(4) No order passed by the President under sub-section (3) shall be enforced unless and until it is confirmed by the Executive Board.